Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Play Date Cafe...Open Design Team Call


For the Current Challenge
CLICK HERE


We are so excited to extend an invitation to YOU!
The Play Date Cafe Challenge is 1 year old and we are
on the search for new creative talent
to add to our Design Team.

Do you enjoy playing with color?

Do you enjoy a challenge?

Do you enjoy being an inspiration to others?

We are looking for a variety of styles.....
Cards, layouts, mixed media, shabby chic or vintage
retro, grunge, clean and simple...you name it!

The Term is for Six Months
(Introductions in Dec with term Jan-June)

Along with creating a weekly project inspired by colors
from your fellow design team,
each week you would assist in selecting 'The Cup of the Week' & Honorable Mentions

We are looking for fun, creative people with a blog
and the capability of taking crisp, clear photos

If you would like to apply, 
please provide the following:

**THREE creations that show who you are as a designer 

**A list of your current/past design team experience
(No DT experience necessary)

**Creative credits such as publications and/or features

**Your name, address, phone #, email & blog address

Send photo files and above information to
julieranae@hotmail.com
place DT submission on the subject line

DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS
Sunday November 7th, 2010

Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

16 comments:

  1. sending my info right now. One of the project I am sending is a book - only sending the cover - it the inside is really cool also. It's made with Studio Cloth. So cool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, I will put my information together now and email you all my details for consideration for the DT call, Very exciting. Have a great day, Tracy Evans x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Julie, wow,let's see what I can put together. I'd just love to join the team.

    Hugs
    Majo

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! It would be quite an honor to join your team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I have sent an email, thanks for considering me.
    Sallyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see who the new designers will be. I wish I was brave enough to submit, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmmm.... I may have to throw my hat in for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is very exciting. I've decided to be brave and have sent you an e-mail.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. First time submitting, Can't hurt to try. Love all the inspiration here. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting!! Sent off my info...crossing my fingers and toes!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I sent in my info. There's a first time for everything, I guess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I sent my info when this call first appeared. It would be awesome to be part of such a great blog. This has really become an established blog with many following in just one year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!!! This is a really cool blog. I have always wanted to join a DT and now that it has presented itself, I'm getting cold feet. Wassup with that?...LOL! Anyway, I am gonna try my hand at this and see what happens. Thanks for the inspiration ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like inspiration The Play Date Cafe :)
    I sent my info to e-mail.

    Hugs,
    Irena

    ReplyDelete